1. What is his name? Joe2. Who eats more? That would depend on what it is . . .
3. Who said I love you first? Joe definitely said "I LOVE YOU" first!
4. Who is taller? Joe by about a foot
5. Who is smarter? Joe says he is . . . that he's only stupid when he's around me!
6. Who is more sensitive? I am, but not always in a good way! <---- I just used Shaela's answer on this one.
4. Who is taller? Joe by about a foot
5. Who is smarter? Joe says he is . . . that he's only stupid when he's around me!
6. Who is more sensitive? I am, but not always in a good way! <---- I just used Shaela's answer on this one.
7.Who does the laundry? ME and ONLY ME!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? ME
10. Who cooks more? Joe does the majority of our cooking, he's become quite the chef! :)
11. What meals do you cook together? We don't cook meals together . . . either he cooks or I cook.
12. Who is more stubborn? That would definitely be me!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? If I'm wrong I will admit it.
14. Who has more siblings? We both have two siblings.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? ME
10. Who cooks more? Joe does the majority of our cooking, he's become quite the chef! :)
11. What meals do you cook together? We don't cook meals together . . . either he cooks or I cook.
12. Who is more stubborn? That would definitely be me!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? If I'm wrong I will admit it.
14. Who has more siblings? We both have two siblings.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I wear the pants!
16. What do you like to do together? We like to go on long walks (preferably by ourselves)
17. Who eats more sweets? Me again . . . Joe doesn't have much of a sweet tooth.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to go on long walks (preferably by ourselves)
17. Who eats more sweets? Me again . . . Joe doesn't have much of a sweet tooth.
18. His guilty pleasures? killin' geese
19. How did you meet? Art History Class
20. Who asked who out first? My friend and I called him, he asked me out . . .
21. Who kissed who first? Joe kissed me first . . .
22. Who proposed? Joe did in the mail parking lot . . . he's such a romantic!
23. His best features? His blue eyes
24. What is his greatest quality? Everything Joe does is for our family . . . his compassion and LOVE for our children and his ability to get along with anyone (Cuz God only knows that's not a good quality of mine).
25. Tagged? I know that a lot of people don't like getting tagged so anyone who feels like sharing a little about their other half can. Thinking about my answers to these questions sparks the real meaning of why we were attracted to each other in the first place.
19. How did you meet? Art History Class
20. Who asked who out first? My friend and I called him, he asked me out . . .
21. Who kissed who first? Joe kissed me first . . .
22. Who proposed? Joe did in the mail parking lot . . . he's such a romantic!
23. His best features? His blue eyes
24. What is his greatest quality? Everything Joe does is for our family . . . his compassion and LOVE for our children and his ability to get along with anyone (Cuz God only knows that's not a good quality of mine).
25. Tagged? I know that a lot of people don't like getting tagged so anyone who feels like sharing a little about their other half can. Thinking about my answers to these questions sparks the real meaning of why we were attracted to each other in the first place.
5 comments:
aww, thanks for playing along! It's neat to "meet" more of Joe :)
That Joe sounds like a pretty good guy, although I heard he can be a pain in your A$$ sometimes though..:)
Good to know Joe! I like that photo a LOT too.. they look so happy!
lol
Joe you are TOO FUNNY!!!
Great to hear about your other half Gina!! I may do this on my blog too when I get a chance!!
Post a Comment