




I did this as a store display, it's one of KaiserCraft's"Beyond the Page" altered items. As soon as I saw this Christmas countdown I knew it would be a fun piece to decorate. And the MME "Be Merry" line was just Adorable too!
I never got around to sharing this assignment either. . . we altered this wooden jewelry box, but the assignment was to make it into a decorative piece rather than a functional jewelry box. We used Black Market Paper Society's "Ebony and Alabaster" line and added some fun things from 7gypsies and Chatterbox to jazz it up. I thought with the black and white patterned paper that blk and wht pics of kaitie would be perfect!



9 comments:
I think it all looks amazing! And no matter what you think your projects with the Hambly - they turned out awesome!!!
Great Projects!
Gina, I LOVE your projects... in fact, I have loved every single one of your projects! It has been so fun being on the DT with you. You are so incredibly talented! Sad to see this term end :(
~Chelsea
Wow that jewelry box is awesome! I love that mirror too! You did well with the Hambly.. I always like it in the store and in others projects but have never worked with it. I particularly like the *love birds* one! hehe
Oh man! You are so good! I love that altered jewelry box! And even though that line was not your style, you adapted and did a great job! You're perfect for any design team! :D
your stuff (as ALWAYS) is gorgeous!! I am bummed that I can't try out for the CWH DT this year- it looked like a lot of fun!
As far as the snow here.... UGH! It is horrible. Not just the snow but SO much ice bc of the insane wind. I ended up not going to school yesterday even though it is my last week of the semester. I just couldn't get myself to drive the 40 minutes when I saw all of the accidents on the news!! It's sunshiney today so hopefully it melts a bit. :o)
I like your jewelry box better than any of the others... including mine! Great job
Wow, that jewelry box is amazing! I think you did an awesome job with the Hambly.
All of your projects turned out great as always!
Post a Comment