I submitted to Unity Stamp Company's design team call and although I wasn't chosen for their team, I was asked to be showcased on their blog. Here are a couple of things that I made in my quick attempt to get everything ready in time for Christmas . . . the Rudolph tag I made for my good friend Shaela. Although it was quick and simple it turned out super cute! I filled this jar up two times before I finally gave it to her, it wasn't all my doing though . . . Jakob couldn't keep his little fingers out of it either! LOL :D

I made these gift card holders for the gal that Joe works with and my nieces . . .
I made some peppermint bark and altered this mini clear can and delivered it to my neighbor . . .
Here's the cookie plate we gave to Jakob's teacher. I never found the time to make the shortbread cookies that I wanted to fill the plate with so I stopped by "Dessert by Kelly" and picked up the next best thing . . .
7 comments:
Gina all these projects turned out adorable!!! I love them...you have a very FUN, and FRESH style...I always find alot of inspiration from you and know I will continue to see more :)
All of your projects are great! I'm your biggest fan! :)
Sorry about the shortbread cookies not getting made, just too much snow!
Keep your creativity flowing!
those are all so cute - and I LOVED those kisses! the jar is now a permanent fixture on my scrap table... it's going to be my chocolate stash from now on! and congrats on being the Wednesday designer at Unity!! your stuff is fab
Your Christmas projects are wonderful!! I love the gift card holders and the clear bucket full of treats!! Beautiful--as always!
oooo such lovely goodies.. I enjoyed looking at all the pretties! You were busy right up to the end!
Happy New Year!!! :)
Great projects Gina, the Rudolph tag is super adorable!
Great blog, love your work too...
Post a Comment