Stamping on my LO's has always been intimidating to me because I'm a perfectionist, that was until I discovered
Unity Stamp Co. Their stamps are PERFECT for scrapbooking . . . they're BIG and GREAT for accenting any page! Here's a couple of LO's that I'm submitting to their design team call.

Journaling read . . . Jakob's silent moment on the one year anniversary of Papa Joe's passing. One year ago you didn't fully understand everything that was going on. It's taken you this past year to accept it in your own little way. It helps to have a place to visit him to reflect on the times you've shared together.


I tried to get a good picture of this one, I was standing outside in single digit temperatures and I'm sure my neighbors thought I was crazy! The things us scrapbookers will do for a good photo! ;) I love the way these tree stamps look on this October Afternoon pp. tfl!!!
8 comments:
Super job on these LOs Gina - good Luck on the Call :) I love how the trees turned out too!
Good LUCK! Love both LOs.
Gina, these are gorgeous layouts! Don't know why you're afraid of stamping...You do it beautifully!! Best of luck!
those are great! :D Good job, I love those little trees!
UNITY stamps rock Gina - I can't believe how many they have and the packaging is darling made to market to woman. I love the set you used with the trees it really makes your layout :)
Brilliant work!
Love the snow in the background ehheee
love your layouts - good luck! :)
I love love LOVE your layouts, Gina! Your style is fab!
~Chelsea
Post a Comment