That would be mine right now . . . has the world ended??? Or am I just being punished??? There was a major malfunction this morning and
I LOST every single picture on my blog. I spent all morning trying to re-upload pics and I've only gotten to October. This is going to take me FOREVER, but I will get my photos back up. This just makes me sick!!! I have certain people who probably want to look through my blog and right now there's not a lot to see. Bare with me ladies, I'll have everything back up as soon as I can.
7 comments:
OMG!!! :o
Oh that just stinks!!! I hope you get it all figured out...
Bummer! Hope you get it all fixed soon!
this happened to me. i deleted my web albums in picassa. i still have not replaced everything. sucks!!
BUMMER! That stinks!!
Thanks for entering my RAK. I was all broken up about the fact that I had to go to starbucks to get it... LOL... yeah right! I practically enhaled my drink!! :o)
My ankle is better. It is not broken or torn or anything but it is still really tender on that knobby thing on the outside of the ankle. My sister-in-law got married on saturday and i HAD to wear my amazing red high-heels so that definately didn't help it! LOL. But it was SO worth it!
good luck - I'm so sorry that happened!
wow. Hugs!
Post a Comment