The only thing that we got out of this trip was it was a good opportunity to take some snow pictures, which I hadn't yet taken any since the snow began falling last week. On the way to the field, one of the other fields was just loaded with ducks . . .




10 comments:
yep you got some great pictures...sorry about Joe's phone though...looks like its time for a new one lol
oh no!! I'm sorry about the cell phone... but awesome pics!!
LOVE.THE.PICS.
and yay to the tip.. and aww man to the lost cell phone.. Good thing they are relatively inexpensive now a days...
Great pics! And I'm so sorry about losing the pics on your blog...that's crazy! Have a great holiday :D
Sorry you didn't find the phone, but the pictures are awesome.
That stinks! ...but the photos are great! See you soon.... :)
Great pics! Really sorry you couldn't find the phone though.
Awwwwwwwwwww! How cute are you guys in the snow!?!?!!!!!! GREAT photos!!!
Those are wonderful pics! We have had a blizzard going on here too. Sorry to hear about the cell phone! I hope you had a great Christmas!
Glad he found his cell phone yesterday, too bad he already bought a new one!
Post a Comment