Let's her 8th grader stay out until almost eleven o'clock on a school night???Uuuhhmmmm . . . that would be ME!!!
Last night Kaitie and I went and saw American Idol Stars LIVE in Concert for the Holidays . . . it was AWESOME!!! We got to see Diana Degarmo, Chikezie Eze, David Hernandez and Kimberley Locke . . . they all were Fantastic! If I wasn't in the Christmas Spirit before I sure was by the time we left. Kaitie and I never get out just the two of us so it was really nice to spend some alone time together. We were such groupies, we waited for 40 minutes after the show to get autographs and pictures.


10 comments:
Super pictures Gina! Glad you guys had a good time :)
How FUN that must have been - what wonderful memories this will be!!
Great pics and I'm glad you both got out together, even if it was a school night!
Glad you had FUN!
How fun!! Glad you two had a good time together!
Sounds like fun.:)
Great pics!!!
That is fab that ya'll got to get out and have some girlie fun!
Im addicted to Michael Johns from this last year.. and my friend Becky even has a David Cook forum! haha. Weird, but hey a girl has gotta have something right? hehee..
Yay to the Christmas spirit!
ps: I got the Tropical.. which flavor did you get? hehee
Ok, that looks like WAY too much fun!!!
I wanted to mention to you that ScrapLovers is having a DT call. We are looking for 4 scrapbookers. Christina is wonderful and generous and great to work for!!
Plus, her store is always full of the latest and greatest!
store.scraplovers.com
The deadline is Dec. 20.
I would LOVE to see you on the team!!
(((HUGS))
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hey Gina email me...your email attached to your blog is not valid:)
that sounds so awesome! I'm glad you guys got to go out together :)
Post a Comment